Choosing a clinic for your laser hair removal can be a daunting task. Before you make your decision, research the brand and the clinic to ensure safety and value for your money. It is also important to set up an appointment for a consultation to get a better idea about their customer service, technical knowledge and environment.
The consultation is a perfect opportunity to ask questions about the technician’s experience and training. You can also clear your doubts about the process and possibly plan your potential laser sessions. The dermatologist will analyze your skin and hair type to decide which laserskin treatment plan is best suited for you.
At the Clinic, the laser equipment is FDA approved and specifically designed for fast, safe, comfortable and effective hair removal. Our highly skilled and experienced technicians can help you understand types of lasers meant for different skin types and laser hair removal hair types. Darker skin needs specially designed lasers for effective hair removal without causing pigmentation on the surrounding skin. We encourage our clients to try a free patch test to get a better idea about the procedure, which can make them feel comfortable.
Here’s a list of questions we recommend you ask your specialist to ensure your service will be a safe and comfortable experience:
· What type of laser do you use and is it suitable for my skin type?
· Have you treated other clients with a skin type and hair colour similar to mine?
· How long have you been performing laser skin treatment and can you tell me about your training and experience?
· How many sessions will I need?
· Is it true that laser hair reduction doesn’t work on tanned skin? Can you explain that to me and should I be avoiding the sun?
· Are there any precautions I should take before and after the laser hair removal in Dubai session?
Our certified dermatologists and technicians can easily answer these questions. Laser hair reduction at the clinic is safe, fast, effective and tailored to suit your needs. Beware of salons that aren’t able to answer these questions and try to cover their lack of knowledge with heavy discounts and false promises. If laser hair removal is done by unskilled staff, it could result in increased hair growth, burns or pigmentation.
Summary: Make sure your laser hair removal service is done by skilled professionals. The clinic has FDA approved laser technology and certified dermatologist and technicians. We encourage all potential clients to try a free patch test with a consultation.