UAE residents consume an average of 3.5 kg of coffee and tea each year, nearly twice as much as in any other GCC country, says an article published in ArabianBusiness.com on July 2012. Coffee lovers are well accustomed to the feeling of comfort and the energy boost that a hot cuppa gives but they are also aware of coffee stains. And they are often left wondering how to remove coffee stains from their favourite clothes.
Why Have a Cuppa Joe Every Day
Coffee is believed to give you some of the highest levels of antioxidants. Although fruits and vegetable also contain antioxidants, the human body tends to absorb more from this comforting beverage. Listed below are some reasons why you should drink a cup or two every day.
1. Improves Energy Levels and Brain Function - It can pump up energy levels instantly. The substance, caffeine, plays a big role in it, which blocks an inhibitory neurotransmitter in the brain, thereby creating a stimulant effect. In many instances, it has also been known to increase brain function, such as memory, mood, vigilance, reaction time and general cognitive function.
2. Burns Fat and Aids Metabolism – Caffeine is one of the very few substances that has been proven to burn fat. Studies suggest that it aids fat breakdown in the body and induces metabolism. However, its effects might diminish in people who have been taking the beverage for a long time.
3. Improves Physical Performance – When fat gets burned down, it is released into the blood as fatty acids, making them available as fuel. This can increase physical performance drastically.
4. Contains a Host of Essential Nutrients – Some of the essential nutrients that this caffeine rich beverage are Riboflavin, Pantothenic Acid, Manganese, Potassium, Magnesium and Niacin.
5. Lowers Your Risk of Type II Diabetes – Many studies have found that active drinkers showed a reduced risk of developing type 2 diabetes. One study showed as much as 67% percent reduced risk, says an article published in Authority Nutrition in November 2013.
6. Protects against Alzheimer’s and Dementia – Several studies have shown that coffee-drinkers have a reduced risk of developing Alzheimer’s. It has also been known to reduce the risk of Parkinson’s.
7. Helps Keep Your Liver Healthy – It lowers the risk of cirrhosis in active drinkers who drink 4-5 cups every day.
It also has many other benefits that include lower risk of depression, stroke and some type of cancer. If you still worried about how to remove coffee stains, Vanish Oxi Action Powder is here to your rescue. It can be used both on coloured and white clothing.