Medicine is not really a great idea to give your kids for any kind of health issue. It’s always good to solve any kind of issue may it be a minor fever or weakness rest and more remedies can help the kid in the best ways. Just making him pop a painkiller or ibuprofen is not going to help you in anyways. Always try to cure fever or high temperature in children with non-medical approach to help the child in the right way. Home remedy can always be the best cure. Below are some non-medical approach to bring down the temperature with seconds time.
· Take a small damp cloth and some cold water. Dip the cloth in the water and slowly place it over the child’s forehead by making him or her rest.
· A lukewarm tub bath or a cozy sponge bath can help your child to get some relaxation. As soon as the water starts evaporating from the skin, it will help in bringing the temperature down. Do not use cold water ever, though the temperature will go down but can make the kid shiver and can even effect in a negative way.
· Make your kid have cold water, ice pops, ice cream, yogurt which will help in bringing down the temperature from inside within a period of time. This will gradually effect the body from outside as well and stop the fever from rising.
· Keep the fan speed less rather than blowing it over the child’s head directly. You can keep the fan in the lowest speed which will help at its best.
· Try to put light clothes over the kid’s body which will help the kid in sweating and bringing down the temperature. You can even make your kid lay down in bed and cover him or her with a light blanket which will make the body cold due to sweat.
· Staying indoor and helping the body in giving some rest will help. If at all the kid goes out its important to stay in shaded area.
· If it’s a toddler it’s important to take the baby to the doctor there and then or else give a call right away. The doctor will provide you with the right home remedy to help the baby fight back the high temperature easily.
· Do not give any kind of medication to the child before taking advice from the doctor. You need to understand that a doctor is far more educated and experienced than you to help your child during emergency. If you are restless all you got to do is to take your baby and run to the clinic at the same time.
A child’s body will not respond in the same manner like an adults body responds. It’s necessary to understand things properly if you want your kid to stay healthy and get out of any kind of health problem within in the desired time.